ITZY’s Yuna is the maknae of the group, being born in 2003. She takes on the position of lead dancer, lead rapper, vocalist, visual, and maknae of the group. She first appeared in 2017 as a JYP trainee on the reality show Stray Kids. Let’s take a look at some of her pre-debut photos that prove she was K-Pop star material since the beginning!
1. Her cute visuals stand out even at such a young age.
2. Her visuals scream “idol” material.
3. She looks like an idol even before debuting.
4. Her features and body look perfect enough to be a part of a girl group.
5. Even her graduation photos are flawless.
6. The only difference between then and now is that she got older.
7. These photos prove that she was idol-ready since the beginning.
8. These school photos look like they could be a photo shoot.
9. Her physique is unreal for someone so young.
10. She was probably the pretty and popular one in school.
11. Even these bad quality photos can’t hide her beauty.
12. We’re sure happy that she debuted as an idol!
Thanks Yuna for making the decision to become an idol! You are loved by everyone!