Comedian Yoo Jae Suk is going viral on social media right now, not for his comedy but for his visuals!
A Yoo Jae Suk fanpage on TikTok named @yoojsuk uploaded an edit of the celebrity that now has over 2 million views! The video has clips from when Yoo Jae Suk was younger with an edited version of Park Ji Yoon‘s “Coming of Age Ceremony” in the background.
The comments are full of K-Pop fans in shock over how handsome he is. His edgy looks and bad-boy aesthetic took so many viewers by surprise!
The video has even reached Korean online community theqoo. The post has over 600 comments all about Yoo Jae Suk, and also the international reaction. Some netizens are even hoping they bring up the video on Running Man!
- “393. Why… does he look so good in this?! How is he this hip right now? LOL. He has always had a nice body but… HAHA.”
- “514. Uhm? Yoo Jae Suk is HOT now?! LOL. What is going on… 😂😂😂”
- “524. LOL I hope Running Man members talk about this.”
- “530. OMG, PLEASE show this to Yoo Jae Suk himself on Running Man! LOL.”
- “599. Oop, Yoo Jae Suk is a K-Superstar now. LMAO.”
While tons of people were taken aback by Yoo Jae Suk’s visuals, many in the comments expressed that even today he’s still handsome. Most commonly, people are saying he just needs that awesome hairstyle back!
Furthermore, his bad-boy image is reminding some K-Pop fans of two idols with similarly strong charisma: BTS‘s Jungkook and iKON‘s Bobby!
One comment comparing his appearance to Jungkook and Bobby has over 15,000 likes. Others specified that his outfit and his “attitude” remind them of Jungkook; the bomber jacket and leather jacket certainly do look like something either of those idols would wear today!
Check out the video below and see for yourself!